What makes Alta Dena different?
• Our milk comes from cows not treated with the growth hormone rBST.
• All our milk comes from family farmers under contract to Alta Dena.
• Our cows receive a nutritious diet including fresh alfalfa hay.
• We test the raw milk at the farm and again at the processing plant. Any milk that does not test "clean" is discarded.
• Our milk is tested 29 separate times to ensure it contains no harmful substances.
• We use ingredients approved by the Natural Food Industry, such as natural sweeteners, honey and fructose.
• We never add powdered milk to fortify our milk, so our milk always tastes fresh.
• Our packaging is recyclable; however, we do not use glass bottles anymore.
What are the benefits of having home delivery?
· Helps prevent "impulse spending".
How many times do you find yourself going to the store for only a gallon of milk but find yourself leaving the store with candy, chips, soda, or a host of other unnecessary items? The less you go to the store, the less you are tempted to buy things you don't need.
· Gas, as we all know, is far too expensive.
Assuming 3 trips to the grocery store per week, average 20 MPG, average fuel cost in California as of October 2011 is 3.99/gal, and an assumed average of two miles to the grocery store yields a fuel cost of $124.80 per year (which does not include idling or starting your car).
· How much is your time worth?
If it takes you 30 minutes to make a trip to the grocery store and return, and you make 3 trips per week, you have spent 78 hours per year going to the store alone.
· Always have your staple items on hand.
Milk, butter, bread, juice and eggs are things which are frequently used in cooking and daily life. Wouldn’t it be nice to always know that you have these things on hand?
How do I know my milk is fresh?
I am an independent distributor contracted directly with Alta Dena Dairy. This means, I pick up my milk dailyfrom Alta Dena Dairy.
Milk is bottled within 48 hours and delivered fresh to your door – direct from the dairy to your home!
How do I pay?
A monthly invoice is left with the last delivery of every month, payable by check or cash. For customers requiring full service, I can mail an invoice to you or your accountant.
How do I place an order?
Once I have set up your account, you can call 1-800-645-5123 extension 60503 to leave an order on my voicemail, which is checked daily, you can leave an order sheet where your delivery is left, or I can set up a standing order with you. Please check out the product listing on this website
I also deliver many other dairy and non-dairy grocery items.
What areas do you serve?
I deliver to South Bay, including the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Torrance, West Los Angeles, Bel Air, Brentwood, Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades.
If you aren’t sure if you are within my delivery area, please call me.
Where do you leave the milk?
The most common place for me to leave your milk is at your front door, where it is ready and waiting for you when you wake up in the morning. I can also leave it at a side or back door, your garage refrigerator, or any other place where it is convenient for you. Full service may also be available to those customers who need their products brought into the house and put away. We can discuss what works best for you!
How often do you deliver?
I deliver once or twice a week on your designated delivery day.
How do I get started?
If you are interested in milk home delivery, please call me at 1-800-645-5123 extension 60503 or email me at WesMillerMilkman@gmail.com. There are no contracts to sign to start delivery, so give us a try! I know you will love the freshness and convenience of my service.